This Apache 99023802 pressure washer kit includes a spray gun, wand, quick-disconnect spray tips, and two hose adapters and is intended for use with gasoline and electric pressure washers. The spray gun is rated at 4,000 pounds per square inch (psi) and up to 7 gallons per minute (gpm) and has a safety trigger lock to prevent unintended operation. The 19″ wand has a 1/4″ quick-disconnect end for simplified spray tip exchange and is rated at 3,600 psi. The spray tips have an orifice size of 3.5 (0.048″) and are rated at 3.5 gpm at 4,000 psi. The five color-coded spray tips create 0-degree (red), 15-degree (yellow), 25-degree (green), 40-degree (white), and 65-degree (black) spray patterns for a variety of uses. The black spray tip is a low-pressure tip used to apply soap or chemicals. Two brass hose fittings are included in case there is a need to adapt the spray gun’s 3/8″ female National Pipe Taper (NPT) inlet to either male metric thread or quick disconnect fitting. This pressure washer kit is suitable for use in high-pressure cleaning applications such as cleaning residential siding or washing equipment.
Apache manufactures hose, belts, and molded products for industrial and agricultural applications. The company, founded in 1963, is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.
What’s in the Box?
- 4,000 psi spray gun
- 19″ 3,600 psi spray wand
- (5) color-coded spray tips
- 3/8″ NPT to male metric fitting
- 3/8″ NPT to male quick-disconnect plug
- Complete 4,000 psi spray gun, wand, and nozzle kit for gasoline and electric pressure washers
- 19″ wand with 1/4″ quick-disconnect end for simplified spray tip exchange
- Five color-coded spray tips with 0, 15, 25, 40, and 65-degree spray patterns for a variety of uses
- Includes two hose adapters to convert spray gun inlet to male metric or quick-disconnect fitting
- Safety trigger lock to prevent unintended operation