The AR Blue Clean AR390SS is the most powerful, durable and reliable electric pressure washer we make. Cleaning power comes from a 14 Amp / 1.6 HP universal motor and tri-axial pressure washer pump delivering 2000 PSI at 1.4GPM of adjustable cleaning power that you can use to quickly blast away dirt, mold and grime to reveal a fresh clean look. Power wash clean wood surfaces like decks, siding and fences clean to look new again with no need to sand, scrape, or paint. Safe to use on most concrete, stone and stucco surfaces. Clean cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs and bicycles in minutes. Finally don’t forget patio furniture, garbage cans, pet cages, lawn mowers, outdoor equipment and much more. The AR390SS is certified by CSA International for safety. AR Blue Clean is a consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverberi (abbreviated AR) an Italian high pressure pump company with 58 years of pump building experience. All AR Blue Clean products sold in the United States are serviced by employees of AR North America located in Fridley, Minnesota. Once you purchase one of our pumps feel free to contact us at anytime using the information found in the owner’s manual. We design our pressure washers to be exceptionally easy to use with the highest tolerance standards which helps set themselves apart from all others. If you value durability and demand professional-level cleaning results the AR390SS is your choice when quality matters. We are confident you will notice the difference instantly.
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Easy and quick for decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- HIGHLY RATED: Top rated Consumer Report 2016 electric pressure washer tests
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, pressure washer wand, 30 foot high pressure hose, 48 oz. detergent tank and 4 different Quick Connect pressure washer nozzles.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 45% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box. Connect the high pressure hose to the gun and garden hose to the water inlet. Plug the GFCI. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.