The Forney 75135 1/4″ Quick Connect Female Plug is used in combination with the quick couplers and are used anywhere high pressure connections are frequently assembled and disassembled and are ideal for quick exchange of spray nozzles and spray guns. These quick connect plugs connect to all of the most common pressure washer equipment in the industry. Forney Industries is one of America’s longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm and ranch and do-it-yourself markets. If you’ve got metal working questions, we’ve got answers. We’re committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. This plug is a 1/4″ NPT (6.35mm) quick connect plug made from Plated steel. It is rated at 5,500 PSI. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- Used in combination with the quick couplers
- Used anywhere high pressure connections are frequently assembled and disassembled
- Ideal for quick exchange of spray nozzles and spray guns
- These quick couplers plugs connect to all of the most common pressure washer equipment in the industry
- The connect to both male and female fitting in 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch sizes